I'm back!

 


Hi robloxians! In may I made this blog but shortly after I forgot about it, this morning I thought about blogs and then I remembered about this one. I don't know if Im still going to post, but I will try to! anyways, enjoy this post!


MY FAVORITE GAME:

Royale high:

I personally don't play at the school but I love saving up to buy things for my character. Since Christmas is close, they made a xmas update. It has a Christmas town (we get it every year). You can give presents each day to friends every day! there is a ginormous Christmas tree, and you can decorate it. And when I star appears in the top of the tree Santa comes and drops presents. I personally think they should add more things of other religions like Hanukah. I celebrate Christmas but its always nice to include more peeps!

I think thats all I'm going to write today. 

Happy holidays!

Comentários